First you will need the following:
- A Nintendo DS / DS Lite (i did use a DSL).
- A DSTT flash card.
- A Micro SD card.
Okay, now we need to actually download the DSLinux files. I've provided a a DLDI build on this site. That can be found here. In case it is not working you will need to patch it yourself.
Copying the DSLinux files on SD card
- Download the DSLinux compressed (*.tar.gz) to your desktop and extract files. There are a dslinux.nds file and a "linux" directory
- Browse to the root of your SD card and copy the dslinux.nds file and "Linux" directory to the root of SD card.
Running the dslinux.nds file
- Remove micro SD from your PC and put it into DSTT flash card, then put NDSTT flash card into Nintendo DS / DS Lite.
- Boot your Nintendo DS / DS Lite.
- When you are on game backup list scroll it down to dslinux row.
- Press "A" and it will start.